Pages

Thursday, August 2, 2007

Hogwarts Express


I thought I had missed this train...but finally I'm on too
Better late than never...what say you?

I always thought I was too old for Monsieur Potter and his magic, and all these days I had watched with amusement as grown ups too claimed to be fans of J.K.Rowling's magical world. Finally, when I came across a Harry Potter book in French, I could not resist. And, as they say, the rest is history. Loved everything I read! Reminded me of Darell River's adventures in Mallory Towers (Enid Blyton). This is way too good though. I like how children today expect more...much more from their heroes than we did as children.
And what wonderful imagination the author has!!!
Overall, it was a splendid ride, and now I'm a fan too...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Neha,
This is related to your poll on food wastage. Shouldn't there be a 4th option for 'No, I did not waste it. Made sure it reached hungry tummies'
Not everyone does u know.
Anyway, did not know where to comment on polls so did it here.
Nice blog btw... :)